Complaint Review: Lazer Tag FX

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Lazer Tag FX
964 Lake Arrowhead Rd,Myrtle Beach,SC LAke Havasu, Arizona U.S.A.

Lazer Tag FX Laser Tag Equipment sold as four years old and in great shape , Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bad news

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Final post

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Beware**Beware Doug Jones Cyber Stalker

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Fund found without cause

*Consumer Comment: Happy to supply list of people who will confrim Gregg Fund is a liar

*General Comment: Stop spreading untruths

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Way to go Gregg

*Consumer Comment: Gregg Fund he is Honest & Trusting

*Consumer Comment: Gregg Fund he is Honest & Trusting

*Consumer Comment: Be aware of this man!

*Consumer Comment: response to the concerned friend

*Author of original report: friend needs help

*Consumer Comment: Concerned

*UPDATE Employee: bonus?

*UPDATE Employee: truth

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Claims to have 120 locations

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Another person used and manipulated by Gregg Fund

*Author of original report: Gregg Fund Laser Tag Con Man

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DO NOT WORK FOR THIS MAN!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: all these decades???

*Consumer Comment: Yes Gregg

*Consumer Comment: Lazer FX

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I response to the personal Attacks on this site!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal of False Claim for used Lazer Tag Equipment

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I used to work for this creep STAY AWAY .. STAY FAR FAR AWAY

*Consumer Suggestion: Gregg Fund is a consummate liar.

After meeting Gregg Fund at a sale in Florida he expressed his knowledge of laser tag equipment to me stating that if any equipment was sold in this country it had to come thru his office in Arizona. When leaving the sale he gave me his business card and stated if I ever needed any laser tag equipment to give him a call.

Three months later at the IAAPA show in Orlando, Florida while talking to a rep from Laser Chaser Laser Tag at their booth I again ran into Gregg Fund. He stated he could save us several thousand dollars with a system he just retired after only four years. He led us away from the booth and gave us his sales pitch.

Gregg Fund sent us a laser tag system that was a heap of crap not the four year old system he described. I had another company look at it and they could not believe what he sent.

I called Gregg Fund and he said he never said anything about the condition of the equipment only that it worked. It was JUNK and he refused to talk about it after that. I hope I run into him again at the IAAPA show and I will let everyone there know what kind of creep he is.

It cost me $15,000.00 and a delay in opening my business because I took a mans word for condition of the equipment. So if you have to deal with this low life don't pay with anything but a credit card or don,t deal with him at all.

Bobby
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazer-Tag-FX/LAke-Havasu-Arizona-86404/Lazer-Tag-FX-Laser-Tag-Equipment-sold-as-four-years-old-and-in-great-shape-Myrtle-Beach-334773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazer Tag FX

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bad news

AUTHOR: ex employee 2 - (United States of America)

Fund is bad news. Stay away from him period.

Boycott his stores and him.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Final post

AUTHOR: Doug Jones - (United States of America)

Please take a moment and compare the above email signed by Gregg Fund to the others signed by him. Compare the writing and the spelling. Then compare the misspellings and poor grammar of the "defend" Gregg Fund emails and the ones that attack my so called "fidelity".

As I said before Gregg has once again tried to shift the obvious, the EDD of SC, found in my favor for being discharged without cause.  That has vindicated myself.  I have no further need to post on here regardless of what further lies and cause Gregg posts or says.

Also, Fund's employees and past employees were instrumental in my getting the outcome I did with SC EDD. Thank you to all of them.

In conclusion, as Big Joe put it, Gregg has burned so many people and it's a matter of time before his doors close.

Thanks again to everyone for their support.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Beware**Beware Doug Jones Cyber Stalker

AUTHOR: Lazer fx - (U.S.A.)

BEWARE CYBER STALKER........... BEWARE CYBER STALKER.......... BEWARE CYBER STALKER

As everyone must be able to see now that Doug Jones is my CYBER STALKER.

He tries to use this site to make Posts that are Full of Lies and continues to post with other screen names here to try to make myself and my company in a bad light.

This guy had onlt worked for us for six months and was fired with cause.. He las lied to me and others. And he has continued to lie and make more posts (Under His Name) trying to make himself look better.

BEWARE***** An above email address in a statement is used by DOUG JONES **** trying to get others info.....

These continuded resent post just show what kind of person that you are a CYBER STALKER and all should be warned about you.

Thank you Doug Jones for making yourself look like a child and a fool. You have showed you true colors.

Gregg Fund

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Fund found without cause

AUTHOR: Doug Jones - (United States of America)

In keeping an update of the situation, I want to post that Gregg Fund was ruled against by the State of South Carolina Employment board for the facts and report he submitted in reference to seperating my employment.

As the board found, Mr. Fund did not have cause to terminate myself for the so called reason(s) he listed. I want to thank the several employees past and current who came forward to give the "truth" in this case which helped see that justice was served.

Gregg Fund under another assumed identity has tried to discredit myself on this website. It's obvious that it's Gregg.

With this decision, I can now only simply move forward and tell others who also end up in the same situation to remember to document the facts and get statements from you co-workers to support your case.

In closing,  to whomever wishes to work for Gregg Fund, please do your research. You'll find out exactly what kind of person he is.

Doug Jones

Happy to supply list of people who will confrim Gregg Fund is a liar

AUTHOR: fell for it - (USA)

I will be happy to supply you with names of people and phone numbers you can call to confirm Gregg/Warren Fund is a pathological liar. I've talked to several including people on this post and they all confirm what has been said. Whether a former employees (i've spoken to two) or girlfriend/dater (I've spoken to three) Gregg Fund is a pathological schizophrenic liar.

You're welcome to email me at scgirl22246@gmail.com and I'll give you a list of people to speak with.

Gregg Fund is getting a dose of his own Karma. When he stops his lies, his life will improve.

#6 General Comment

Stop spreading untruths

AUTHOR: Nice try - (United States of America)

This is a very hurtful website. I think it is sad that adults would write the kind of things that could ruin a good person like Gregg.

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Response

AUTHOR: Doug Jones - (United States of America)

Well, Gregg Fund has shown his true colors once again. After all the posting by females who have had something to say about Gregg and his dating practices, all of a sudden out of nowhere came posts with my personal information and claims being made against me "just like that"

Please read these posts, and see that the grammar matches that of Gregg Fund above.

You'll notice that he made sure to put Doug, Douglas, Douglas Jones and my personal address up. He also made mention to something that was only available to himself, my child support. That record is not public, nor does it come up anywhere. My case was dismissed by Conway, SC

As Big Joe said, we both witnessed Gregg bring numerous women into the store, make fun of them and comments about their IQ's while stating what he was doing with them.  He dated several of them at once and referred to himself as a "SERIAL DATER".

Of course all of a sudden somebody comes out and starts posting about me and claiming to have seen me when I wasn't even in their state! Nice try Gregg!

Read for yourself how sick and despicable and "ridiculas" this man is!

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Way to go Gregg

AUTHOR: Big joe - (United States of America)

Yea these about comments are from Gregg. You can tell by the way it written is how he talks. No one has anything good to say about this guy. He shaves paychecks and lies all day long. Sorry to the above ladies but us employee used to get a kick out of all the "dumb" woman he used to bring into the store. Trust me, you were not his one and only. His stores are garbage and falling apart, plus nothing works. He won't refund anyone either. He claims to be rich but that's not hard if you're not paying your bills. I could go all day on all his bull crap on this site but feel I have pissed away enough time on this guy already. I'm sure it's not long before his stores go under, you can only burn so many people.

Gregg Fund he is Honest & Trusting

AUTHOR: Ex Girlfirend - (United States of America)

FYI I have never heard Gregg Fund call himself Warren Fund... I know this is his first name but never have I heard anyone call him that. His employees call him Gregg and all friends call him Gregg. These poeple can write anything about someone..

I have read these last reports of Gregg Fund. I must say they are are ridiculas. I have know this man for 6 years. We dated for 1 and half years of that and I must say we are still friends with him today. If I need something he would be here if I needed him.

I have first hand knowledge of this man and some of his company Lazer Fx Lazertag. He does have homes in SC and AZ. I have been to at least 12 amusement places that he owns from coast to coast and met his staff. He has never lied to me and these detail about your experiance with him just does not pan out. I will say he can tlk alot. I hve not heard anything out of this mans mouth that was not true.

This is a kind hearted man, very honest and trusting. These personal attacks just are not true. He was good to my children when we were together. I am happly married now. I wish him the best in life.

Gregg Fund he is Honest & Trusting

AUTHOR: Ex Girlfirend - (United States of America)

Be aware of this man!

AUTHOR: anotherex - (USA)

I dated Greg or Warren, Fund for a very short time. In that time, he lied to me, he made up things and stories and constantly boasted and bragged about the 100 plus stores he owned. To make this short, it was obvious after my short interaction with him that almost everything he told me was a lie or made up.

I now understand why he goes by Warren, it's to hide the indiscretions that tag along with the name Greg.

Be very aware of this person. He told me he only dates one person at a time and as I found out, has multiple addresses where he will travel to. This includes Florida, Louisiana, Virginia and other places where he will date women who are unaware of each other. He is on Eharmony.com

I am glad to see there is a place others can be warned. Stay away from this man!

response to the concerned friend

AUTHOR: reciprocity - (United States of America)

I have also been dating Gregg.  Broke things off with him mid December 2011 after doing some investigating concerning his boasts about property he owns, ect.  As the above have mentioned he only owns 2 small stores, not the 100 plus he claims.  It became clear to me he is a pathological liar.  He also assured me I was the only woman he was dating.  I met him on E harmony so women be warned!!

friend needs help

AUTHOR: Bobby - (U.S.A.)

Just read the reports. Do not need anymore .

Concerned

AUTHOR: Silent - (United States of America)

I am a concerned friend of a friend of mine who is recently widowed with children. She is in a relationship with Warren.  Please give me your honest opinion and feedback on Warren.  I am a concerned friend and appreciate all your help.

bonus?

AUTHOR: employee - (United States of America)

greg promised his employees a 1% bonus of his winnings in vegas during a gambling trip. He said this in front of four employees. Of which all four dont work there anymore!

when he got back and won 189,000 he then told the staff that when he divided the 1% by the 120 stores he owns and his other businesses the bonus per employee is less than a 35 cents. He never paid it. Just more of his lies. He also said he ordered all new arcade games and new equipment for his locations. We have been waiting for six months to see it. The skee balls in myrtle beach have been broken for a year and other games to.

I have also seen greg fund erase time card records on the computer for employees and change hours saying, thats not right and erase there time and then put in a new time. He does this as he swears and curses that the employees are cheating him on there hours.

truth

AUTHOR: employee - (United States of America)

i work for laser tag and the above comments are all true.

sad, but true

#17 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Claims to have 120 locations

AUTHOR: ex employee 2 - (United States of America)

Mr. Fund misled me by telling myself he had 120 locations worldwide and that he owned the patent and copyright with LAZERTAG product and licensing. As I found out, Mr. Fund only owns two stores one in Myrtle Beach and one in Fayetteville. After calling and speaking with the company which sells him his product which he uses in Myrtle Beach and Fayetteville, they have clearly stated that He is not an owner or developer or intellectual rights holder. Mr. Fund simply purchases product from this company and he has no ownership, which he tells his employees he is the owner and patent holder of all Lazertag equipment.

Mr. Fund told me his Japan store was destroyed by a tsunami. (There is no such location)
Mr. Fund told me he lost both his locations in Tuscaloosa and another city when the hurricane hit and he had sent $50,000 worth of food and clothing in two trucks to his location. He also claimed that an employee told him the sky was black and they closed the store early. There is/are not lazertag and or Gregg Fund businesses in the above countries or cities after doing a business search.  Nor did he send two trucks and $50,000 in food and clothing. He also claims to own stores in Buffalo, NY (the location there had never heard of him) the Bahama's, Mexico, Hawaii, Santa Monica, Afghanistan and 110 other worldwide locations.

Mr. Fund uses the aliases, "Warren Fund", "W. G. Fund", "Warren G. Fund" and
"Gregg Fund"

Be very careful when doing business with this person. He hires people during peak business times, enforces an employee contract, makes the person work 7 day work weeks while never being at his business to help with problem issues and then dismisses the person in November each year. This can be corroborated by his former managers which I will be happy to share their contact information if you wish to verify this. He has had numerous complaints filed with the NC and SC department of Labor and EDD. Along with recently, the IRS and US Department of labor contacting his store(s). This includes certified mail from the IRS which he refused to pick up.

My contact information is in my previous letter

#18 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Another person used and manipulated by Gregg Fund

AUTHOR: ex employee 2 - (United States of America)

Be very aware when dealing with this man.  He is a micro manager and is not a business owner who cares about his product or locations. This can be verified by his current ops manager in Fayetteville 910 -630-2229 or his current assistant manager, 843-467-2229.

Here are some of the things he has done with myself working for him:
Mr. Fund had illegally tried to repair a "Fire door" in Fayetteville after a fire marshall inspector had said it was non operational. Mr. Fund had ripped off the panel of the door and then closed it saying it was fixed to the ass't managers. The fire marshall then showed up and declared the door illegal and fined the Fayetteville location $500 a day until the door was fixed. On my rare day off, Mr. Fund called me and told me I had me drive to Fayetteville to replace the illegal door he had supposedly repaired. After getting the parts, I did so, and the fire marshall then came to say the door was fixed and signed off on it. Mr. Fund then told me I had to attend the Fayetteville hearing on the appeal of the fine for the door. Mr. Fund had told me over the phone what to say. I told him I would not lie about the door and that he had said it was fixed and told the employees he had fixed it. He immediately became belligerent with me and told me that he would now have to change his plans and go to the hearing, which he lost and was fined $500 plus costs. Mr. Fund was yelling at me and telling me that because the door was not fixed fast enough, he had to pay a fine that his employees should have to pay. He told me that I, as manager was responsible for not having the door fixed, something I was not aware of until he had said it was fixed by himself. This story can be corroborated by the current Fayetteville Ops manager.

Illegal fire extinguishers that were faulty
I had found out after having a former manager turn in our fire extinguishers for repair  that Mr. Fund had "illegally tampered" with fire extinguishers in the Myrtle Beach store. This was confirmed by Scott of Myrtle Beach Fire and Safety. Mr. Fund had taken "legal tags" of other fire extinguishers and put them on his fire extinguishers, thus causing them to appear legal. The serial numbers on the extinguishers did not match the certificates. Myrtle Beach fire and safety told us we were lucky they did not report us to the fire marshall. Mr. Fund told me to mind my own business and that he was licensed to re-certify the fire extinguishers in Fayetteville and Myrtle Beach. This story can be corroborated by the former assistant manager

Mr. Fund has made inappropriate remarks to younger female employees. This includes flirtation, sexual innuendos and poor taste remarks. Examples:
Fund: "Where do you also work?"
Female employee: "I also work at a hotel as a hostess"
Fund: "So your a ho at a hotel (laughs)"

Fund: "Would you go out with an older man?"
Female employee: "No"

Mr. Fund has also made other cruder and ruder remarks to female staff that I have heard about, but did not witness including this episode in Fayetteville:

Mr. Fund, showed up one day in Fayetteville and  personally terminated an excellent employee, after he had an argument with her over her staff shirt. Mr. Fund had her alone in the stock room with himself where a screaming match occurred and then Mr. Fund told the ops manager to escort her off the property while spewing profanities at her. As I was told by two witnesses both managers, Mr. Fund was completely unprofessional.  Mr. Fund called me and told me that if the employee came back on property, to have her arrested for trespassing. This employee was one of our hardest workers and did an excellent job for us. It was a personality conflict, nothing more. Her job performance was excellent. As the managers can corroborate, Gregg Fund was yelling, screaming and using profanities at this 21 year old employee.

Mr. Fund would dispel gas, (fart) in the presence of his employees. This can be corroborated by the former MB ass't Manager and the current ops manager in Fayetteville. Mr. Fund will stand and speak to you while expeling 1812 overture gas emissions. He then claims to be borderline diabetic and to have high blood sugar, this while consuming Reeses peanut butter cups and M&M's with peanuts in record time and then guzzling down gatorades, while repeating his methane emissions.

As has been reported to OSHA, the US Dep't board of labor and the SC labor commission, I am only one of dozens of people who Gregg Fund has done dirt too. If you are also one, please contact myself and call 843-267-0995.

Gregg Fund Laser Tag Con Man

AUTHOR: Bobby - (U.S.A.)

My name is Bobby E Burke and I live in Florida where I met gregg fund at an auction insouth Florida. Remember gregg you told me not to buy the laser tag equipment there and you were the man in the US and all Laser tag equipment is sold by you. You told me you changed your equipment inSC every four years.

I did contact you after you told me I needed to send a cashiers check "which I have a copy of" before you could ship it. My phone # is 813 299 8804. By the way the shipping address is in Tecumseh michigan,Allied Ice Forum,LLC  Again you have proved you are a con man as I told you at the IAPPA show in orlando,florida a year after you sold the equipment to me. I confronted you at the show and you ran to security crying because I was going to get my pound of your flesh. Security ran you off.

Everyone that I have talked to about you have agreed with what everyone is saying about you being a big mouth con man. You have my address and phone # I would love you and I to meet again. Also my name is Bobby Burke and you still owe me $15,000.00. I am still looking and waiting for your update.

Next BBB

#20 UPDATE EX-employee responds

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS MAN!

AUTHOR: ex employee 2 - (United States of America)

Gregg Fund is a liar, a manipulator and has no character.

Do not ever work for this man. He believes his own lies...

#21 UPDATE EX-employee responds

all these decades???

AUTHOR: Sojurner - (U.S.A.)

lmfao. Dude you are only 30something.. and you say after all these dacades of being in business. You have only been in business for a little over a decade. I saw all the paperwork. I know all these things.. quit lying to people

What did you do start a lasertag when you were 8?.. lmfao. How stupid do you think people are.

Ohh yea.. and what about all the copyrights and patents you said you own.. Of which you dont own a single one. I have done the searches and called people. You are such a freaking liar it makes my brain hurt.

Yes Gregg

AUTHOR: Sojurner - (U.S.A.)

Yes you do know my name.. And im sure u will never forget it. Like i will never forget you and all the BS you put your employees through. All the lies about 60 some odd laser tag establishments, being so big and important. Im glad you know who i am. I was never intending to hid from you in the first place.

Now lets not forget about the fire marshal making you tear down the second level because you paid someone off for a certification or the water runnign down the power room wall. I got reports from all the OSHA stuff sent directly to me. I saw how much money you had to pay. I was laughing the whole time i was reading it.

Im glad that you will never be able to affect me and my life ever again. You are a miserable liar, a thief, and a cheat. If anyone believes you it is their own stupidity.

I love how you still blame the sale of that crappy equipment on me. It just goes to prove the kind of person thatyou really are. You pulled that equipment out of an abandoned warehouse, dusted it off and sold it to a poor sap who you convinced to trust you. Same thing goes for that innercard system that was complete junk.

Its a good thing that i dont work there anymore...But its a shame i didnt rip you off like you ripped me off.

Lazer FX

AUTHOR: Sannbell - (U.S.A.)

The information in this report does not represent Lazer FX as I know it. The report information is biased and obvious personal attack against company and close friends. This misinformation has caused undue harm personally and professionally.

#24 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I response to the personal Attacks on this site!

AUTHOR: Lazer Fx - (U.S.A.)

I have now read of the personal attacks this sites lets list on it. Without good reporting or anything they will allow anyone to put false info about me Gregg Fund.

The artical call "Gregg Fund is a consummate liar"

Is posted by my former wife would lives in Arizona. Sorry everyone for the outragous things typed here. She is trying to tarnish my image. Yes I played Lazer Tag with the code name Saboo. The Myrtle Beach center is still there today. Please vist the center in Myrtle beach, SC and see what it looks like or vist our web site at www.lazerfxlazertag.com and check our pictures out.

The Artical called "I used to work for this creep STAY AWAY .. STAY FAR FAR AWAY"

I beleive posted by my former Employee after being contacted by my former wife. This is done to tarnish my name. Sorry everyone for the outragous things typed here.

Our company has NEVER been sued by the state of North Carolina or any other State!!!!! Yes we have had OSHA come on a complaint and we address 5 issues for our company they are as follows: 1.Put MSDS sheets where employees can read them. This is safty info about chemicals we use Windex, floor cleaner ect. 2. Put on training plan inplace for these items. 3. Remove a power cord in the arcade. 4. Replace broken outlet covers two of them. 5. Mke sure all windex bottles are properly labeled. We fixed the issues and OSHA was very happy.

As to the payroll issue. We have never shaved time off employees, taken money from their payroll checks. As to my formor wife actions we have had the US Dept of Labor come in and do an investigation. See reviewed all of our records from the locations. she found that five employees after all these decades in operation were owed money (less that $5000 total for the five) She said our BOUNUS do not count as wages so I had to write checks to that effect. She closed her investigation with NO FINES FOR MY COMPANY!!!!

The statement about the equipment by this ex-employee is bogus. I asked him to ship a manual via fed ex and he forgot to and shipped it to Michigan a day late. This is why I now know the ex-employee's name is.

The Myrtle Beach, SC & Fayetteville, NC centers is still there today. Please vist the center in Myrtle beach, SC & Fayetteville, NC and see what it looks like or vist our web site at www.lazerfxlazertag.com and check our pictures out. We have large arcades at both locations.

I do play Poker at the WSOP but not addictect to anything else. This is the last I will write about these topics as to they will be on the web for years to come.

#25 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal of False Claim for used Lazer Tag Equipment

AUTHOR: Lazer Fx - (U.S.A.)

Our Company sold some used Lazer Tag equipment from time to time. I Gregg Fund have never sold Used equipment to anyone Named Bobby in the Tampa Florida Area or shipped any into the state of Florida .

We Have sold some Used Laser Chaser Equipment to a Company in Michigan. That was used equipment that I, Gregg Fund and other employees tested before sending out. Also incuded was a free computer and spare parts. This included all software and installation info.

I have had NO RETURNS on the above said equipment. And I must state have no idea of which company he stated saying equipment was junk.This person may have purchased some lazertag equipment that had been resold by another company as a thrid party. (I'm only guessing at this)

Untill today I have not know a report like this had been filed. I must disagree with this report as false info. Our company address and phone number are listed with this artical if you want more info.

Our company supports website that help others. But this information is incomplete and is basicly trying to tarnish our company and myself Gregg Fund. Its sad that this will never be removed from the internet.

As to the ex-employee statement I must say I have no idea who this person is. As the ex-employee has not left any info.

#26 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to work for this creep STAY AWAY .. STAY FAR FAR AWAY

To all who may have or ever will meet Warren Gregg Fund,

Stay far away from this individual and his businesses.

510 N. Mcphearson Church Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303

and

Lake Arrowhead road
Myrtle beach, SC

I used to be employed by this man and let me tell you nothing about his business practices are legal in the slightest. This man violates so many OSHA and City Firemarshal codes it will make your head spin. He was actually recently sued by the state and a few of his employees for improper wage and hour practices WHICH HE LOST AND HAD TO PAY UP. He will lie to you, cut your hours after u worked them, shave money off your paycheck (which he did to us several times). He will tell you whatever he thinks will get you on his good side then screw you over like he does everyone else.

TO THE GENTELMAN ABOVE WITH THE BAD SYSTEM HE SENT YOU. I ACTUALLY HAD TO BOX THAT CRAP UP FOR HIM (DIDNT KNOW HE WAS SELLING IT UNTILL AFTER HE SHIPPED IT) THEN HE TRIED TO TELL ME THAT YOU WANTED YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE I SENT YOU THE MANUAL A DAY LATE. IM SORRY YOU GOT SCREWED OVER BY GREGG FUND, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU. I REMEMBER PULLING THAT SYSTEM OUT OF AN OLD WAREHOUSE COVERED BY DUST AND TRASH AND HIM TELLING ME TO SAVE IT AND I WAS LIKE "WHY ARE WE SAVING THIS GARBAGE" AND HE SAID "OHH WE CAN USE THIS STUFF". WELL I GUESS YOU ARE WHAT HE DESCIDED TO USE IT ON. SORRY AGAIN FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU.

If you are ever in the need to find him you can always look in LAS VEGAS at any WSOP poker event. Hes addicted to gambling and im pretty sure a few other things.

He will tell you that he has 60 some odd locations across the USA and that he IS the laser tag man in this country and that everybody knows him. One thing is true EVERYBODY DOES KNOW THIS MAN becaue he has probably ripped them off in some form or another. Everything that comes out of this mans mouth is a lie. He does not own 60+ locations, he owns 2 locations. He doesnt have an office in Arizona he has a wife that he cheats on in Arizona that used to do his pay roll.

The locations this man owns are plainly unsafe for use. They both contain shotty electrical work done by "some guy" not a licensed contractor, Unsafe constructions (that he has had to tear down twice because the fire marshall deemed it unfit and not to code), and the crappiest arcade games from 10 years ago that you could possibly have. Nothing in his locations work the way its supposed to.

in short DO NOT EVER WORK FOR, ASSOCIATE WITH, OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF I PROMISE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

fgf

#27 Consumer Suggestion

Gregg Fund is a consummate liar.

AUTHOR: D. - (U.S.A.)

Bobby,

I am sorry that Gregg took advantage of you. This should be a warning to anyone interested in the family entertainment business to stay away from this man.

I met Gregg in 1995, back when used to play laser tag himself, and he called himself Saboo. Even then he would make outrageous claims and boasts. He even went so far as to lying about his age, claiming he was 6 years older than he really was. He used to manipulate people, including the children of the woman he moved in with, Susan.

He claims to be the foremost expert in the country on laser tag, and noting could be further from the truth. He runs a 'mom and pop' business. If you ever visit his 'site' in Myrtle Beach, you would see that is a real shoddy operation.

There are many other, reputable, laser tag vendors out there. Zone Systems being the big boy, and Laser Quest, being a distant, distant second.

Everyone should steer well clear of this man and his deceptive business practices.