Complaint Review: Lazy days

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Shahaf Sasson — plantation Florida United States of America
Lazy days
6130 lazy days blvd tampa, Florida United States of America

Lazy days Lazy Days sold me a damaged RV and are refusing to take responsibility tampa , Florida

In 2008 I took my family to buy a brand new RV - it was our dream. From that day on everything that has to do with this purchase has been a nightmare. I bought a $200,000 RV that was suppose to be brand new but in reality it feels like I

bought a used car from a used car dealership. A month after I bought the RV I was having some problems and I took it to North trail RV for repair, they immediately told me that the damage ( to the mirror) was caused by an accident that happened prior to me buying the RV. They refused to touch or repair anything that has to do with the damage. Ever since then I have been suffering with damages, problems and issues with the RV. I have paid out of pocket for warranty jobs, for lawyers, for appraisals. This has been the worst experience of my life and the worst part is that no one cares or is willing to life a finger to make a horrible situation any better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lazy-days/tampa-Florida-33584/Lazy-days-Lazy-Days-sold-me-a-damaged-RV-and-are-refusing-to-take-responsibility-tampa--966341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lazy days