Complaint Review: Lbc tax service

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Irene — Lehigh acres Florida United States of America
Lbc tax service
4545 nw 7 st Miami, Florida United States of America

Lbc tax service They are overchargin my tax preparation . The cost of my taxes was $ 900.00 an they tell me $ 75.00 . Then they show me papers with my sing that i never sing . Miami, Florida

lbs tax services . Over charge my taxes preparations for $ 900.00 .when they tell me that the cost was $ 75.00. Then they show me paper that i never sing . When i agree for thar amount. And they are doing this to many people. I dont speak english so well. But if you have any cuestions please contac me . This have to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lbc-tax-service/Miami-Florida-/Lbc-tax-service-They-are-overchargin-my-tax-preparation-The-cost-of-my-taxes-was-900-1022371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lbc tax service