Complaint Review: Le Blanc Limo Service

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Frank L. — Coconut Creek Florida
Le Blanc Limo Service
, Select State/Province USA

Le Blanc Limo Service BE AWARE. I also think one star is too good for this service. They are not trustworthy.  Miami, FL FL

Be aware. This limo service is not trustworthy. I call them to pickup my son at Miami's airport. Mark, the owner I believe, quoted me $79 each way. I asked if that included being met inside by the luggage area. He said it did. When my son arrived and the driver was not at the agreed point, he phoned him. The driver, Ted, told him to meet him at the end of the terminal. When My son got there and the driver was not there, he called again and was told to go to another point. Eventually they got together and my son made it to my home but charged my son $89 and did not acknoledge the agreed price.

Two days before my son was schedule to fly home, I called Le Blanc and left a message for Mark to cancel the return trip. The next day the driver called to inquire about the return trip (he did not get the message). We told him to cancel the trip. I was well enough to take my son myself.

When I got the credit card statement, I saw the two charges of $89. I also saw that Mark did give me the credit I called earlier for the $10 overcharge. I called Mark at Le Blanc and asked him about the error in the return trip charge. He said he would put the credit in. He never did. Future calls were not answered or returned.

When I disputed with the credit card company, they lied and said I never called to cancel. I sked them, if I never called, why didn't they send the driver to my house. He couldnt answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Blanc-Limo-Service/Select-StateProvince/Le-Blanc-Limo-Service-BE-AWARE-I-also-think-one-star-is-too-good-for-this-service-They-1084490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Blanc Limo Service