Complaint Review: Le Bleu ultra pure water

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: dboone — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Le Bleu ultra pure water
wilson, North Carolina United States of America

Le Bleu ultra pure water (800) 854-4471 Damage to personal property wilson, North Carolina

To: Whom it may concern;

My name is Dan Boone and my wife Cristy and I have been customers with your company since 2005. We rent one of your water coolers and purchase between 3 and 4 five gal. bottles  a month and on most months 2 or 3 cases of bottled  water, long story short we are pretty good customers.

The reason for this letter is a problem I had with a five gal. bottle of water that leaked alittle on my dinning room floor, the
bottle had never been opened and it only leaked a small amount but it was enough to cause damage to my oak hardwood floor.

I phone the manager in your Raleigh office Jason Rodgers ( if that is his real name) and he pretty much blew me off with;  we are sorry but, our contract states and we will be glad to replace the damaged bottle, really. Oh and get this maybe you should contact your insurance company and talk to them,

I try to talk to my insurance company as little as possible; you know all those pesky rate increases and cancelations and all dont you know. Well I did say long story short and the point is I think its crappy to treat a customer of seven years this way, and smile about how air tight your contract is.

It may or may not matter but because of your actions Im going to copy and paste this letter and who it was written to on as many blogs, complaint web sites and hell for shits and giggles maybe some other bottled water companies ;

hey maybe they can use it in there news letter to.

Thanks for nothing  Le bleu

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Bleu-ultra-pure-water/wilson-North-Carolina-/Le-Bleu-ultra-pure-water-800-854-4471-Damage-to-personal-property-wilson-North-Carolin-843121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Bleu ultra pure water