Complaint Review: Le Derme Lux

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Pat — Yuma Arizona
Le Derme Lux

Le Derme Lux Beware of ordering from this company! No physical address or phone number to dispute! Internet

I recently ordered a Le Derme Lux trial sample of skin cream tor $4.95. I carefully read the ad & no where was it stated ( on the screen I selected) that there weren't any other obligations. I was relieved & didn't hesitate to try it out. When I found that my allergies couldn't handle it - I ended up at my Docs office. Shortly thereafter I received a call from the Capital One Fraud Division. They had frozen my card saying they thought that I might have a fraudulent charge on it of $89 from Le Derme Lux. I was shocked because I hadn't read that anywhere on the webpage I ordered from. I do not want their product.

I made attempts to try & call them & couldn't find their phone number or fax or physical address. I did send a complaint on their website & have heard nothing back. I would like to warn other people of my experience. I know that for every one of us that file a complaint - there are many more people who have had this done to them also. We (consumers) need to speak out & demand transparency if these companies who tend to mislead us. In closing after doing more web research I did find other free trial Le Derme ads that indicated there were strings attached. This company needs to get it's act together! It seems ridiculous for a person to be stuck with a product they don't want & can't use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Lux/internet/Le-Derme-Lux-Beware-of-ordering-from-this-company-No-physical-address-or-phone-number-to-1041547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Lux