Complaint Review: Le Derme Luxe, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: missnantz — Round Lake Beach Illinois
Le Derme Luxe, Inc.
PO Box 31545 Phoenix Arizona 85046 United States of Internet United States of America

Le Derme Luxe, Inc. Took survey, promised free sample, then used my card to charge $90 which I didn't authorize. Internet

I was browsing a website when one of those "surveys" popped up.  After the survey, I was offered a 'free' gift.  Normally, when I get one of these, I check to see if a credit/debit card is required.  This time, I did have to pay for shipping which I thought was reasonable.  When I received the small package with the sample, I thought the price, $4.95 was a bit much.  I've been using the product now for a couple of weeks.

Tonight, I was checking my bank account when I saw a charge of $89.97 as a recurring charge.  No where in the whole process was there ever any indication of additional charges or products.  I just found this site and a phone number for the company.  The product box only shows "Le Derme Luxe, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

I will try the phone number from another report and can only hope to reach a better outcome.  However, I doubt it.  Since there are companies out there that are honest, it is too bad that these ripoff artists make it bad for all.  I will never accept a 'free' sample again!!

I hope others are smarter than myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Luxe-Inc/internet/Le-Derme-Luxe-Inc-Took-survey-promised-free-sample-then-used-my-card-to-charge-90-wh-1042331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Luxe, Inc.