Complaint Review: Le Derme Luxe

Le Derme Luxe
PO Box 31545 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Le Derme Luxe Alore Alore deception and scam Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Alore Skin Care Customer Service

I found out about this product as a sponsored ad on Facebook. It was under a picture of Doctor Oz as if it's a product he endorses. The ad said you could get both of these products for under $8 and you should get both for the best benefit.

On February 22nd I purchased Alore Anti-Wrinkle Serum for $2.97 believing there would be no other costs. I thought it was something you could order more of if you liked it.

On March 8th, my bank notified me about two unusual charges. One from Alore and the other from another company doing the same thing as this one. My account was being charged for $94.28. I called the company that same day and they said I was supposed to cancel within 14 days to avoid any fees or shipments. They didn't offer any refunds or assistance in this matter. They only offered to cancel any future shipments. I asked them to cancel.

I called again on March 27th expecting to receive another shipment from that $94 charge to find out that was the remaining fee for the bottle I received.

As a student on a fixed income, this fee along with the $99 fee from the other company, I am now broke.

Any future charges should be made up front, not in a deceptive way to make money off of unsuspecting customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Luxe/Phoenix-Arizona-85046/Le-Derme-Luxe-Alore-Alore-deception-and-scam-Phoenix-Arizona-1038647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Luxe

Alore Skin Care Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Alore is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in our policies.

We offer a 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it to see if it’s right for them before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Alore month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.  These results are a reality of Alore’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Seaweed Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Goji, Coffee Fruit Berry, Acai, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen, that was designed to increase the growth of collagen, add volume, and dramatically lift, smooth, and renew your skin.

Our corporate mailing address:

Alore Skin Care
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 – 200
Laval (Montreal), QC H7K 3G5
Canada

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-877-224-1174.  Our customer care department is available Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Alore, and we look forward to helping you achieve your skin care goals.

Best Regards,