Complaint Review: Le Derme Luxe

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Manteno Illinois
Le Derme Luxe
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Le Derme Luxe This company stole $89.97 from my checking account Scottsdale, Arizona

I ordered a free sample of the Le Derme Luxe  Rejuventing anti-wrinkle creme. I was charged $4.95 for the shipping and handling. I was okay with this.

Imagine my surprise when my bank statement came and they took an additional $89.97 out of my checking account. I never authorized this.

I have tried to find a contact number for this company, but have failed I haven't received any more products from this company. What was the $89.97 for? that small jar of cream that hasn't done anything at all.

Anyone have any idea how to get in contact with this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Luxe/Scottsdale-Arizona-/Le-Derme-Luxe-This-company-stole-8997-from-my-checking-account-Scottsdale-Arizona-1043188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Luxe