Complaint Review: Le Derme Luxe

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: cindy — casper Wyoming
Le Derme Luxe
po box 31545 Internet United States of America

Le Derme Luxe I ordered a sample for 4.95 and my credit card was charged 89.97 which i did not agree to i ahve filed a dispute with my credit card company disputing the charge. Internet

I ordered a free sample for 4.95 and i was looking through my credit card statement and saw a charge for 89.97.I called my credit card company and said i did not authorize that charge to my credit card.i am disputing the charge.I also closed my credit card and asked for a new one.This has made me second guess my self in giving my credit card to any one anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Derme-Luxe/internet/Le-Derme-Luxe-I-ordered-a-sample-for-495-and-my-credit-card-was-charged-8997-which-i-di-1045847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Derme Luxe