Complaint Review: Le Living Essentials (aka) Cigarrest.. Charged $69.00 To My Account With Out My Permission

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

Loving Essentials (aka) Cigarrest (aka) Le Living Essentials, Took 69.00 Unauthorized From My Account Loving Essentials (aka) Cigarrest (aka) Le Living Essentials, took 69.00 unauthorized from my account Vista California

Today January 17, 2008 I noticed an unauthorized charge of 69.00 was taken from my account?! The company name is Loving Essentials, but as I have researched around today, I now know that this extends from a Cigarrest Trial Order. I believe Cigarrest ripped me off too, because I returned the unused portions and Cigarrest said they never received them back. Cigarrest charged me 100 dollars for three months, denying that they never received the rest of the Cigarrest Trial back. Unfortunately I did not send the Cigarrest Trial Certified Mail to prove I sent it back to them, so now I am out 300.00 and now $69.00. This company is Scamming and Stealing, using different names, plus the $69.00 is definitely an unauthorized charge. These companiess need to be stopped!! I see they (Le Living Essentials, Loving Essentials, Cigarrest) have been doing this since 2005, how can this be allowed?!

Stay away from the Samurai Shark too, buy one get one free, you will end up paying for the free ones too.. 7.95, I ended up paying 51.00, because I ordered two (total of 4, because one free knife sharpener per order).

Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Living-Essentials-aka-Cigarrest-Charged-6900-To-My-Account-With-Out-My-Permission/Vista-California-92084/Loving-Essentials-aka-Cigarrest-aka-Le-Living-Essentials-Took-6900-Unauthorized-From-301011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Living Essentials (aka) Cigarrest.. Charged $69.00 To My Account With Out My Permission