Complaint Review: Le Living Essentials

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:coldwater Michigan
Le Living Essentials
Buena Vist, California U.S.A.

Le Living Essentials Do not know who they are, but my debit card was charged 69.00 Buena Vista California

I ordered from ciggarest and was charged shipping on my card. I called and cancelled and shipped back all their stuff months ago. Now for two months I have been charged the same amount, differant company, only to find out it is a sister company diff. name. I have reported them to my bank as a fraud, I have no idea who they are, but they sure have tapped my account. I called their # to cancell and get a refund, but of course all you do is listen and push buttons because it is not a live person you talk to. Now I just have to wait and see what the bank does about this. I am not going to put up with this, I did not authorise them to take my money, and I will turn them in in California if I have to also, maybe thier Gov. would like to be involved in the investigation for allowing a fraudulant buissness opperate in thier state.

Connie
coldwater, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Le-Living-Essentials/Buena-Vist-California/Le-Living-Essentials-Do-not-know-who-they-are-but-my-debit-card-was-charged-6900-Buena-V-381879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Le Living Essentials