• Report: #971975

• Reported By: Sandra — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
LeBlanc Limo3052891287
Marathon, fl Marathon, Florida United States of America

LeBlanc Limo3052891287 RUDE BAIT AND SWITCH SCUM Marathon, Florida

What an awful company! Had advertised full size sedan with professional service. When I called to reserve the man with a heavy New York accent guaranteed a lincoln towncar with a chauffeur meeting my son at baggage claim with his name on a sign. Not only did this jerk charge MORE than his advertised price but the driver was an hour late, called my son to stand at the curb with his bags and look for an unmarked White Toyota Camry at Miami International Airport! Can you imagine having to look at every white car to see if it is your driver in an UNmarked car? The owner was so rude when my son called and said this was not what we ordered or paid for and the mans response was that if didn't like it he could take other transportation! How??? He's a kid with no cash or credit card traveling alone! The owner knew he had us over a barrel and milked it for every penny. Then he has the balls to charge my card $92.99 for this crappy little car that was not even clean! What a jerk...lies lies lies and of course the coward did not respond to my email asking for credit the next day. I included my phone number also but the coward was not man enough to call and apologize! I hope karma kicks this guy in the butt and gives him a taste of his own medicine. If I don't get my money back I will take him to small claims court and sue for as much as I can possibly get and I will bring the other review from here and yelp with me! Do not use this company!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeBlanc-Limo3052891287/Marathon-Florida-/LeBlanc-Limo3052891287-RUDE-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-SCUM-Marathon-Florida-971975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeBlanc Limo3052891287