Complaint Review: LeModeln Linda Weaver

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By:Niles Ohio
LeModeln Linda Weaver
7536 Market St Boardman, Ohio Boardman, Ohio U.S.A.

LeModeln Linda Weaver I WAS WITH HER TWENTY YEARS AGO TOTAL RIPOFF AND CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS STILL AROUND Boardman Ohio

*Consumer Comment: LeModeln Works For Me!

I was bored to death and found this site, then decided to do a web search on LeModeln, since I was with them twenty years ago, before the internet was popular. Linda Weaver? She's still around? She was a hillbilly when I was with her, twenty years ago. She evidently saw a good thing and is still making money off of people.

I was one of her best talents, yet I hardly worked. She charged to join her agency and even if I did do a TV commercial or had other modeling jobs, by the time I paid her her fees, I had nothing left.

What does she look like now? She was an anorexic old hag twenty years ago! Now she has a website and charges for photos??? You poor things. By all means, continue to report this hillbilly and drive her out of business.

Quastie
Niles, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeModeln-Linda-Weaver/Boardman-Ohio-44512/LeModeln-Linda-Weaver-I-WAS-WITH-HER-TWENTY-YEARS-AGO-TOTAL-RIPOFF-AND-CANT-BELIEVE-SHE-I-358374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeModeln Linda Weaver

LeModeln Works For Me!

AUTHOR: Scott Carpenter - (United States of America)

I must say.  The harshness of your criticisms, and the nasty name-calling only voids the veracity of your complaints.  Do I think LeModeln rests in their "laurels" a bit too much, yes.  But, are they a "Scam"? No.

Case-In-Point:  I signed up with Linda and her agency with some skepticism.  But the very next day I get a call from her telling me of a movie audition in my area. Unfortunately, it was being held at a time when I just could not make it.  The movie company holding the casting call was very clear - Any actor, wishing a part in the movie, must be present!  Linda and her staff went to work on my behalf, sending my headshot along with a special request from LeModeln that I be considered for a role in the movie.  The casting director was not able to cast a certain role that day, and guess who got the part?  I have my first speaking part in a SAG movie because Linda Weaver has clout and connections and she was willing to bend over backwards to help a new client.

LeModeln can't promise me work, but it is obvious they will do what they can to get their models and actors "out there" to be noticed!
Thank you Linda Weaver!