Complaint Review: Lead-King.net

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lori Leigh — Ft. Worth Texas United States of America
Lead-King.net

Lead-King.net B&S Enterprises They double charged me. I have sent in support tickets twice with no contact on their part. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund/Credit was Issued to Customer

This Lead-King.net company offered 1000 leads a day for a year, for a yearly fee of $99. I paid the $99 but they charged me twice. I have emailed them through their Support link and have not heard a word back from them at all.

Recommending that no one do business with  this company. Any reputable business would take care of any customer complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Kingnet/internet/Lead-Kingnet-BS-Enterprises-They-double-charged-me-I-have-sent-in-support-tickets-twice-963866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead-King.net

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund/Credit was Issued to Customer

AUTHOR: Admin - (United States of America)

A refund/credit was issued to the customer on 11/2/12 for the duplicate subsription.  Two support tickets were submitted by the customer through our customer support ticket center and both were answered within 24 hours.  Additionally we sent the customer an email from our personal email address notifying her that the refund/credit had been issued as we suspected she was not receiving our responses to her support tickets.  Many times they end up in a "junk" or "bulk" folder and are missed.

Regardless, this situation was resolved in November 2012 and the customer continues to utilize her annual leads subscription as of this date.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC