Complaint Review: Lead Point

• Reported By: cindy reich — Fall River Massachusetts
Lead Point
, Select State/Province USA

Lead Point Victor Gonzalez Exclusive Leads CA

I see the other reports on this web site about Lead Point, especially Victor Gonzalez.  I too have been screwed by him also.  I am a mortgage broker and have been buying exclusive leads for over 75.00 per lead and they are FAR FROM EXCLUSIVE.  I have written statements from three names who I have purchased from Lead Point, told they were exclusive leads, and they have gotten multiple phone calls.  When questioning the people, each of them said they only put it on line to gather info ONE Time.

If it was one person even two people, I could understand the foul up.  BUT THIS IS MULTIPLE TIMES.  We are paying top dollar for exclusive leads and we are being sold names that are NOT EXCLUSIVE. Victor Gonzalez is our rep and he did nothing but falsify the information and from what I have seen he has done this to multiple people.  DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR THIS REP HE IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Point/Select-StateProvince/Lead-Point-Victor-Gonzalez-Exclusive-Leads-CA-1131439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Point