Complaint Review: Lead Research Group

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: me — tustin ca 92780 California U.S.A.
Lead Research Group
17011 Beach Blvd Suite 822, Huntin Internet United States of America

Lead Research Group LRG World Worst Media Company, liers, scam artists, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Slander or Service?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lead Research Group Values Its Customers!

do not do business with these people.they are they worst!!dont keep promises then send bogus calls in order to charge you.be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Research-Group/internet/Lead-Research-Group-LRG-World-Worst-Media-Company-liers-scam-artists-Internet-524547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Research Group

Slander or Service?

AUTHOR: Christian - (Slovakia)

The original report in this complaint doesn't really tell me much. I'd really like to ask the original person who filed the report to include more details of just what happened. Otherwise, it honestly looks like an attempt to slander either because someone had a bad experience (which can happen, but details should be elaborated on), or otherwise has a personal issue with this company or someone who works there (disgruntled employee or even a competitor).

I'd like to know exactly what happened, who was dealt with, and some kind of timeline of events and including if a complaint was made and if/how the complaint was followed up on?

Otherwise, the original report is pretty vague. I really have no idea who I should believe at this point. I'd REALLY like to get the original person to elaborate on just what happened, otherwise I see no reason why I shouldn't do business with Lead Research.

Thanks,

Christian

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lead Research Group Values Its Customers!

AUTHOR: LRG Management - (United States of America)

I would appreciate an online or offline contact from whomever posted this information. We take all complaints very seriously.

Please provide any details that apply to your specific case, and we will have one of the managers here work with you immediately.

We know that this medium does not provide for removal of your original post, but hope that you see our efforts as true and genuine in making every attempt to resolve your issue.  If someone was dishonest or did not deliver a product or service, as you indicate, we will immediately begin an investigation into the issue following further details.

Our team and core values of this company deserve a fair chance to understand where this claim originates. If this is baseless and meant to only provoke or slander our company's name, then we need not answer any further.

However, if you are serious and would like a resolution to your issue, we're here to help. Please call our office at: 800-884-8371 and we will direct you to the proper customer service manager.

If there was a verifiable issue, I would like to extend our most sincere apology in advance and hope that we can find a way to resolve this amicably and quickly.