Complaint Review: Lead Resources of America

• Reported By: vetfundy — United States of America
Lead Resources of America
Internet, California United States of America

Lead Resources of America Horrible People Internet, California

heres the timeline, nov. 2007, i signed a contract with Equitable Lending through tactical learning, apr. 2008, i paid off my remaining balance to Equitable with my tax return, jul. 2010, i received several rude e-mails and phone calls from Lead Resources of America stating i owe them 3,000 dollars for late payments, i told them that i had no contract with them, they replied by calling me a liar "just like your wife" and that they bought my contract one day after i had signed it. i asked why i wasn't notified of my contract change so that i could have made the payment to them, they replied " we don't have to send you any notification until you default, then we only notify you of your debt" . this seemed a little bogus to me, so ignored them, oct. 2011, my wife begins to recieve threatening e-mails stating that she "must" give them my chain of command information so they won't pursue "a legal resolution", i go to jag, they state that 1. they have heard of the company many times before, and that we are not alone, 2. as long as we keep our records, we will be fine, 3. they cannot do anything unless the company takes us to court, and 4. just ignore them, they're " harmless leeches", jan. 2012, a negative report hits my credit stating an outstanding debt of 8,000 dollars, i fear calling these people so as to not start the harassing processes over again, mar. 2012, all request for a mortgage loan have been denied due to the debt on my credit report, now my family of four is living with a relative who will be moving soon, forcing us to go homeless, jun. 2012, selling almost everything we have in preparation. they have beaten me and destroyed all i had hoped for my family. i hope they get what they deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Resources-of-America/Internet-California-/Lead-Resources-of-America-Horrible-People-Internet-California-904465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Resources of America