Complaint Review: Lead Solutions

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: SimoneK — Excelsior Springs Missouri
Lead Solutions
Nationwide USA

Lead Solutions Del Martin Gave multiple chances to fulfill our order and still wouldn't Nationwide

We purchased in 2011, and we had fulfilled 14 leads.  We offered multiple opportunities for them to fulfill our order during different storms which never happened.  In April 2014 I filled out a form to get them to call me, Del tried to set leads in Lee's Summit and failed to get phone numbers or in the right area, sent us to areas that had no damaged, then tried Overland Park with no success then Kansas City, KS.  We still had 3 leads left to recieve and he wanted us to purchase another 20 because of the expenses that he accrued, it is not my fault he could not set the initial leads that he guaranteed, or the next for the last 3 years, and I was in no way going to pay for more leads to just go through again.  We ended up telling him to forget setting the last three after a email debate because I would rather him not slander our company.  He will tell you these reviews are fake and I assure you they are not and if you would like to know more feel free to email me @ (((REDACTED)))

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Solutions/nationwide/Lead-Solutions-Del-Martin-Gave-multiple-chances-to-fulfill-our-order-and-still-wouldnt-N-1143925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Solutions