Complaint Review: LeadGen Leads

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: User30371 — State of Texas United States of America
LeadGen Leads

LeadGen Leads Greg Umamoto Not what was promised. Internet

My company ordered 200 leads from LeadGen Leads for health insurance. We gave specific details as to what constituted a qualified lead. The order was to have taken 4 weeks to fulfill. Well out of the leads we did receive, about 35% of them did not meet our qualification standards (and LeadGen's owner did not offer us any credit on leads!

6 weeks later we were still owed 40 leads. When I contacted the owner of the company Greg, I was told that because my company wasn't name brand that they weren't able to generate enough leads and that they would no longer do business with me. When I asked about remaining leads and credits for bad leads, I was told they would send me a check for the remaining 40 leads but that they wouldn't credit any bad leads (even though it was obvious they were bad).

I recommend to not do business with LeadGen Leads or any company affiliated with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeadGen-Leads/internet/LeadGen-Leads-Greg-Umamoto-Not-what-was-promised-Internet-1001107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeadGen Leads