Complaint Review: LeadSolutions.net

• Reported By: Edward — Louisville Kentucky
LeadSolutions.net
Norwego , Michigan USA

LeadSolutions.net Dell Martin Rip Off Scam Cheat Norwego Michigan

Dell Martin AKA LeadSolutions.net  is about as good a scam artist as I have ever seen.

Dell comes across with industry knowledge and a cocky, I know more than you know attitude. He claims to be soo busy you need to respond quicky to get started with his services. He claims to be producing amazing results for other customers all around the country. He even has a couple of reference phone #'s to call, each reference claimed he was good.

Then You sign up and pre-pay. From that point on you are told all the reasons that your area is not tippical.

Eg. Not enough quality phone #'s,( I should have known that). To long since the storm ( 6 weeks past the actual storm event). I gave him the incorrect zip codes, ( even though he would say---I will load you up). Dell has a book of excuses and a way of turning every incident of his failing back on the customers fault.

I was just trying to get the 25 appointments I contracted for. I received 6, only one of which had any damage and it was very minor. I paid for 25 guarenteed good leads, I got 6 unsellable leads and then after 30 days he claims he is done and I do not get any more service or my money refunded, not one cent.

I did just enough due diligence to be scammed, then I see on this site the article written by an employee, working at exactly the same time we were contracted with Dell. This guy is a Jeckle & Hyde. Do not beleive a word he says.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeadSolutionsnet/Norwego-Michigan/LeadSolutionsnet-Dell-Martin-Rip-Off-Scam-Cheat-Norwego-Michigan-1076810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeadSolutions.net