Complaint Review: Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services

35008 Emerald Coast Parkway, 4th Floor Destin, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 850-650-8506
  • Web:
  • Category:

Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services Check Services Signed me up for things I didn't want Destin, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: LEADERS Would like the Opportunity to Help this Merchant.

I own a gift shop business and I want a way to accept credit cards. With my credit not the best bank would not take a chance on me. My best bet was to find a differant kind of bank. I went on the internet to do resercvh and found several places to go. I choise Leaders. Little did I know but they had also set me up with other companies. Fist I get a charge from American Express then some check service company. I find this all out after I get back from the holidays and go through our mail. I opened up the several items from my bank and saw where 3 or 4 other  companies have been taken money out and drew my business account in the RED. How can Leaders sign you up for things you did not ask for?  Now I owe over $300 and there is one company I can not even find a thing about. Grrrrrrrrrrr

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaders-Leaders-Merchant-Services/Destin-Florida-32541/Leaders-Leaders-Merchant-Services-Check-Services-Signed-me-up-for-things-I-didnt-want-De-560393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services

LEADERS Would like the Opportunity to Help this Merchant.

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

LEADERS would like the opportunity to help this merchant. However, this complaint does not yield us with enough of the merchants information to resolve the issues that this merchant has had. We strongly urge this merchant to contact our Merchant Services department at 1-800-876-9843 (option 2) and to please have their statements ready for review.