Complaint Review: Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: Jack — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services
po box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services This Company is a bunch of liars Thousand Oaks, California

First they look like this is service I was looking for. Leaders supposed to process my credit card charges for $10.00 monthly fees plus percentage. Thats how it as at the beginning, than some other small charges appeared and notification of $129.00 PCI fees for the previous year I was not aware of, and I sign up with them in February 2010. I called May 25th 2010 to cancel my account because of those undisclosed charge, but I was told by John that he will waive the fee, but instead on June 3rd I was charge $129.00, when I called on June29th, nobody wanted to connect me with John, and Heather told me she will take care of it and reverse this charge. Mean time some other charges appear on my statement $4.00 for this, $15.55 for that. Than called June 30th to closed my account definitely.

Called Leaders on July 19th, they did not let me talk to John, and Wesley told me that it was part of my agreement, and he was very rude, I ask him to fax it back to me and he did. Called July 27th, talked to Emily and asked her to locate that part of my agreement which says extra $129.00 and explain me how possibly they want to charge me fees for the past year when I was not even their client. She was not able and said since I am not their client any more they do not rely care.

Stay away from Leaders AHC/WELS FARGO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaders-Leaders-Merchant-Services/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Leaders-Leaders-Merchant-Services-This-Company-is-a-bunch-of-liars-Thousand-Oaks-Califo-627785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaders ,Leaders Merchant Services