Complaint Review: Leaders Merchant account

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: MMvic27 — las vegas Nevada
Leaders Merchant account
P O box 1911 Camarillo, California United States of America

Leaders Merchant account David Gallant Leaders Merchant services are a scam Camarillo, California

I will make this short and sweet.

They called me telling me they will charge me a low monthly rate with .49 a pass for any credit cards.

Then David (who was in charge of submitting my application) says "don;t worry, there is no extra fees"
This right after I heard about 3rd party merchant companies doing this to people.

So I fill out the application that had the monthly fee on with no extra cost info and he tells me I have been accepted I will get a reader in the mail and i'm all set.

First month goes by I never use any credit cards I see the monthly $10 fee followed by a $49 fee.
Second month I charge $150 they charge me some maintenance fee $173 total.

Then I try to stop payment and cancel from them, they forward my bank a form I never signed with all kinds of wrong information. Then they managed to charge my NEW account a $350 cancellation FEE.

I still can't seem to get help from Wells Fargo who they are registered with (ISO/MSP) for accepting transactions.

These people are scam artists, don't get tricked!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaders-Merchant-account/Camarillo-California-93011/Leaders-Merchant-account-David-Gallant-Leaders-Merchant-services-are-a-scam-Camarillo-Ca-1039687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaders Merchant account