Complaint Review: Leaders Merchants Services

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: William — houston Texas U.S.A.
Leaders Merchants Services

Leaders Merchants Services Leaders merchants will set up for other than you contracted for Internet

I contacted leaders merchant to set up an account using my pc with a card reader(card reader was free). Instead the agent set me up with website a program on my website. I also told them we would not accept Discover or American Express.Next thing I knew I was getting billed monthly from these and had not even used the credit card system because we were waiting on the card reader. They kept billing me every month yet they provided no services. I finally had to close my company bank account to stop the charges. If they would have set up the account as agreed it might have been different,but they set it up their way . After complaining and getting no results I instructed them to close the account and then I closed my bank account to prevent the bogus charges from leaders merchant, discover and American Express. I never even got to use the system one time in three months before canceling and never recieved the card reader.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaders-Merchants-Services/internet/Leaders-Merchants-Services-Leaders-merchants-will-set-up-for-other-than-you-contracted-fo-627480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaders Merchants Services