Complaint Review: Leading Edge Displays

16215 North Freeway Houston, TX 77090 Houston, Texas United States of America

Leading Edge Displays LED Sign Company , John Anderson FRAUD Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Had to File Against them for Fraud

*General Comment: Leading Edge Displays

As a former employee of The LED Sign Company, I can say that everything said by Tracy in her post about John Anderson is correct.  I am owed for approximately a month's worth of salary I was never paid and will never see.  I know that John Anderson lied to people, he lied to me. Do not trust him or any company he is affiliated with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leading-Edge-Displays/Houston-Texas-/Leading-Edge-Displays-LED-Sign-Company-John-Anderson-FRAUD-Houston-Texas-755284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leading Edge Displays

Had to File Against them for Fraud

AUTHOR: Breakpoint Church - (United States of America)

We contracted with Leading Edge Displays to provide an LED sign for our church.  They did not deliver the sign or return our money.  We had to file fraud charges against them. We have won the case but probably will not see any of our money.

Their BBB accredation has been revoked.  Do not use this company.

#2 General Comment

Leading Edge Displays

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (United States of America)

I have been dealing with Leading Edge Displays for about a week now and all they have been is kind, helpful, and extremely nice. We were invited to go to the location in Huffman Tx, so, went to see our sign which was built onsite and downloaded all of our files that the technician and I had put together. They did absolutely everything to make us happy, even gave us their cell phone numbers in case we had any questions, which we did and at 8:00pm called the salesman, and with a cheer, he answered any questions we had left. An individual that is in competition and is an ex employee deemed it important to send me a file of untrue and unfounded facts concerning John Anderson. I even called the BBB and the Texas Attorney General and everything checked out perfectly, only two articles that had been written by the disgruntled employee which used to work for the company in question.. The nameless individual had the audacity to call me and asked me how I liked what he had sent to me. This was so unprofessional that even if the article that was written was true, I still would not have bought my LED sign from him... Some company's definitely cross the line when it comes to unprofessionalism, and I am sure have lost LOTS of sales due to that reason.. Beware of anyone that is back-lashing at another competing company and be sure you know all of the facts before you jump to conclusions...