Complaint Review: Leading Edge Processing

• Updated: Sat, June 25, 2005

• Reported By:Lenoir City Tennessee
Leading Edge Processing
Chicage, Illinois U.S.A.

Leading Edge Processing Calls and leaves message on phone from Mr Weinstein call them back and they tell you you owe a bill But, they don't id themselves Chicago, Illinois

*Author of original report: Incorrect Name name of the company is Leading Edge Recovery Solutions

The company is obviously a company that tries to collect old debts, even thought the debts have been settled and they completely ignore the Federal Consumers Protection Act and other acts passed by the Federal Government in the 1990s. After receiving approximately 5 to 6 calls a day, I called the company and asked them who they were and also that the information was incorrect. They hung up on me twice! My next course of action is to turn over to the Phone company the number of the company and file a complaint. Next, My attorney in Knoxville, TN will get notified as well.

Steve
Lenoir City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2005 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leading-Edge-Processing/Chicage-Illinois/Leading-Edge-Processing-Calls-and-leaves-message-on-phone-from-Mr-Weinstein-call-them-back-147048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leading Edge Processing

Incorrect Name name of the company is Leading Edge Recovery Solutions

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

The name of the company is Leading Edge Recovery Solutions located in Chicago, IL. I have contact the company and the personnel are rude and act as if they own the world. I was called a "country Hick" and other names. One individual, who was especially rude said the he made $162.00 per hour to collect from us Country hicks her in Tennessee and he knew how we where and that we should pay our bills. I never rec'd the info I requested, only a run around from one person to another. I've contacted the BBB in Chicage; Bellsouth Telephone company and reported the problem to them, an attorney, and also this website. The company is a rip off and won't even give you the info you request, much less their address. I looked it up on the Internet.