Complaint Review: Leads Blvd. Wayne Walton, Joeseph C. Versacio, Central Security

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Justicewillbedone — boise Idaho
Leads Blvd. Wayne Walton, Joeseph C. Versacio, Central Security
5601 Power line road suite 207 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Leads Blvd. Wayne Walton, Joeseph C. Versacio, Central Security Unlicensed , Illegal Leads Blvd. is not licensed and transferred me to Central Alarm with Joeseph C. Versacio Fort Lauderdale Florida

I have been contacted by Leads Blvd. over and over again about an alarm system that I did not want. They transferred me to this company Central Alarm owned by Joeseph C. Versacio and his pit bull sales man would not stop calling my house. I told both companies I am on the Do Not Call List but they did not stop calling me. Over and over. I am so sick of being taken advantage of by these telemarketing bastards. The owners of these two companies do not care otherwise they would not allow their sales sleaze balls to continue to call. I have read about both these companies online and what I see I do not like. How can they continue to operate in a business like this. Leads Blvd. is not licensed I see in FL a big no no . And if they are selling my name and transferring me to Central Alarm can that make them illegal too ? Do these companies really need business that bad they have to do this to people that don't want their busines. Leave me ALONE! I am writing complaints to the BBB  and the Attorney General of Florida and making my point. Maybe they will stop these people. Dont let this happen to you fight back and make complaints to online boards so others know to stay away. If we do they dont make the money which is what drives these induviduals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads-Blvd-Wayne-Walton-Joeseph-C-Versacio-Central-Security-/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Leads-Blvd-Wayne-Walton-Joeseph-C-Versacio-Central-Security-Unlicensed-Illegal-Le-1053125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leads Blvd. Wayne Walton, Joeseph C. Versacio, Central Security