Complaint Review: Leads Firm - India

• Reported By: John B. — Miami-Dade Florida United States of America
Leads Firm - India
5th floor Chincholi Bunder Road Mumbai, Select State/Province India

Leads Firm - India Reports, Reviews Mumbai India

I have a story regarding Leads Firm Mumbai India Telemarketing Company. I made contact with the company in October, since I had gotten information from an agent who assured me that they were capable of setting appointments at $20.00 each. The agent further informed me that he had a friend who was using the company and seemed to be doing quite well. After contacting the company and coming up with a memorandum of understanding, they informed me that the clients would be pre-screened to find out if they were the best for my business. Excited with such conditions, I overlooked the fact that they were not willing to accept debit or credit cards. Additionally, they required a person to buy a minimum of ten leads if they were to use their services. Being a person who is honest and conforms to CMS rules, I obliged.

Two days down the drain, I discovered something was amiss. For starters, two of the seniors I contracted did not know why I was there. [continued below]....
..... One lady was not home so I decided to leave my card. The same afternoon, she called me back thinking I was from the Medicare office. On further investigation, she told me she spoke with another who had a heavy accent from another country she could not place. Since the accent was heavy, she could barely make out what the lady was telling her. Another gentleman told me he had contact with someone who he assumed was from the Medicare office. He was having trouble understanding the person on the line due to an unknown heavy accent. Some of the leads are about 45 minutes apart making it hard to make a proper presentation of any product.

I sent several emails which were handled with Sam at the Leads Firm. Refunds are not forthcoming and I think this is the reason they did not accept credit cards. Sam was a bit helpful as he sent me recorded conversation with some of the seniors. The recordings were quite hard to understand. Additionally, I heard the person calling the seniors pressuring them to accept a Medicare counselor who would arrive at a particular time. Since the seniors are convinced it will only take about ten to fifteen minutes of their time, they tend to accept the offer. In my opinion, the company presents themselves as members of the Medicare office therefore making the seniors agree to their request easily.

After checking reviews and post on Rip-reports, I discovered that the company has been swindling other people. I also found out they did not conform to CMS rules. They just rip off hard working agents of hundred of dollars. At the same time, agents waste a lot of time and money in terms of gas when they go for appointments that do not bear fruit. They also misrepresent themselves and make seniors agree to appointments that they do not want or need. Agents and / or broker should beware of this company. We should try and give the word out o prevent other agents from suffering at their hands. Since they are new in California, we should stop them before they spread.

See more articles a bout Leads Firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leads-Firm-India/Mumbai-Select-StateProvince-400064/Leads-Firm-India-Reports-Reviews-Mumbai-India-963330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leads Firm - India