• Report: #919794

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: atlembco — Horsham Pennsylvania United States of America
Leaf Financial
One Commerce Square 2005 Market Street 15th Floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Leaf Financial Rip-off fees/charges Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I am joining the others in filing a report against Leaf Financial for much of the same reasons - "unknown" and "unfair" charges and fees on my lease accounts.  I was even being charged legal fees while my company was under bankruptcy protection.  In addition to late fees I am being charged so called "collection fees" that are different each month varying from $40 to up to $430.

How is that possible to have such a wide gap in the amount they just randomly choose to charge???  Even though I am struggling financially since my bankruptcy in 2006, I always manage to make my payments and keep them informed of my progress but the harrassing calls seem to get worse each time.  They leave messages on my phone that others can listen to about my financial situation - what about privacy???

Most of the charges they have lumped together into one amount that are not identified by any means and I am tired of all these darn unexplained fees adding up on my accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaf-Financial/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Leaf-Financial-Rip-off-feescharges-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-919794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaf Financial