Complaint Review: Leaf International

Leaf International
Internet USA

Leaf International AKA Vleaf Didn't refund money Internet

*Author of original report: Was Refunded

I created and funded an account with Leaf International.

After about 10 minutes, I got cold feet and heard way too many bad things about revenue sharing programs so I asked for my money to be refunded. They refunded my $116 immediately and said that the additional $262.50 would be refunded in 5 days.

It's been 6 weeks and no refund. I have contacted support over 15 times and they take a week to respond saying they need more time.

This is outrageous and the definition of a pyramid scheme if they can't even pay me back my $262.50.

If they refunded my money when they said, I would have absolutely no issues with the company. But this ruins their credibility on absolutely all levels for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leaf-International-/internet/Leaf-International-AKA-Vleaf-Didnt-refund-money-Internet-1064501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leaf International

Was Refunded

AUTHOR: Josh - ()

I was refunded and the support team was very helpful.