• Report: #198262

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Lean LIfe PM, Burn Fat2
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean LIfe PM, Burn Fat2 ripoff Ontario California

I received a email to apply for a free gift by completing a online survey. I chose the Burn Fat 2 or Lean Life. I thought all I was ordering was a sample product for 1.99 shipping/handling. I did receive the order but several days later my account was debited for 99 dollars and some change.

I called the number and cancelled the membership that I had no idea I had signed up for back in April. This month I received another debit on my account for 49.99. I called my bank and discovered it was for Burn Fat again.

I am very frustrated at this point. I am on maternity leave with a new baby and my account is 50.00 less because they debited my account. I had to go to the bank and cancel my debit card so that I will not have any more surprises.

I feel that I have been ripped off and there's nothing I can do about it. If there is a lawsuit filed against this company, please include me. I have my paperwork showing where I cancelled the unknown membership and they still used my debit card number to bill me for products I do not want. Please do not use this company!!!

Valerie
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-LIfe-PM-Burn-Fat2/Ontario-California/Lean-LIfe-PM-Burn-Fat2-ripoff-Ontario-California-198262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean LIfe PM, Burn Fat2