• Report: #194923

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
Lean Life PM -Burn Fat 2 - Nova Pointe
P.O. Box 125 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Lean Life PM - Burn Fat 2 - Nova Pointe Ripoff fraudulent business practices bogus cancellation policy Draper Utah

I canceled my LeanLife account on November 12, 2005. Although my account was canceled, I was charged for another 90-day shipment on January 11, 2006. I returned the shipment unopened, and it arrived at Lean Life PM on February 25, 2006. I've called several times to request my refund, but my credit card has yet to be credited.

On April 18, 2006 I spoke to Gladys, one of Lean Life's customer service representatives. She informed me that I should write to the home office to request my refund/credit. As instructed I contacted the company to request my refund. The letter was mailed on April 18, 2006.

To date, the company has disassembled it's web site and I get a busy signal when I call the customer service number. (I tried disputing this with my credit card company to no avail. Lean Life PM a.k.a Burn Fat 2 a.k.a. Nova Pointe LLC owes me $99.90 and I demand my refund immediately!!!

Cleo
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM-Burn-Fat-2-Nova-Pointe/Draper-Utah-84020/Lean-Life-PM-Burn-Fat-2-Nova-Pointe-Ripoff-fraudulent-business-practices-bogus-cancell-194923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM -Burn Fat 2 - Nova Pointe