• Report: #196380

• Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Lean Life PM - Burn Fat Hoodia
burnfat2.com Internet U.S.A.

Lean Life PM - Burn Fat Hoodia RipOff! I investigated how to get your money back! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cashier's Check Refund for LeanLife/BurnFat/Hoodia

I signed up for a trial, cancelled within the alotted time, then got charged $97.00 on my credit card!!!! The 1-800 number they provide DOES NOT WORK. You call and a "customer service agent will be right with you". After a minute, they ask you to leave your name/numbe and someone will call you back. I called every day for a WEEK and nobody called me back. I investigated..here's what you can do.

Call 801-563-8185, tell them you were unlawfully charged for Lean life and you would like your money back. The lady on the phone looked at the ex-owner's database, and relayed my personal info back to me. After I confirmed it, she said she would have a cashier's check mailed to me tomorrow. All I had to do was threaten to be a part of the class action lawsuit that was brewing, and to call the local police district to report them.

I will report back when my check comes. Let's shut this scam down!!

Leah
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2006 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM-Burn-Fat-Hoodia/internet/Lean-Life-PM-Burn-Fat-Hoodia-RipOff-I-investigated-how-to-get-your-money-back-Interne-196380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM - Burn Fat Hoodia

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Scot - (U.S.A.)

After our investigation we have received payment for a fraudulent charge against a victim of this company. The 800 number of the credit card merchant is "company name is" Nova Point (877) 968-4628. Tell them that you did not authorize this charge and it is a fraud.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

on 4/21/06 I shipped the burn fat 2 product back to the "corporate headquarters" in Ontario CA. I was told that once they recieved the returned product, I would receive a refund for the product that i was charged $97.41 for. The shippment was recieved at there location, and signed for. After multiple attemps to contact the customer service number i was always told that the refund was being processed by the corporate office. I was told that the computer systems have been down and that there was no way to directly conotact the corporate office. Today I tried calling again (this has become part oof my weekly morning ritual.) This morning i keep getting messages that the 866 number is not in service, then when i tried calling the 801 number listed above, i got a recorded message that this was an unworking number. I dont know what to do. I want my money back. They recevied there product back, and i want my money back... any further suggestions?

#6 Consumer Suggestion

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Cashier's Check Refund for LeanLife/BurnFat/Hoodia

AUTHOR: Maureen - (U.S.A.)

If you do get your refund EVERYONE would like to know! I tried to look up that phone number you gave using the free reverse-phone no. look-up but it only gives you the town/state as Midvale, Utah and no business name/address. I returned my products 2 months ago & using the track & confirm with USPS it showed that someone named D Ramiez signed for the return, which was sent to Ontario, California. That's where they told me to send the returned bottles of Lean Life PM & my account would be credited. It's been 2 months & I'm still waiting for my money too! I'll try that phone number & see where it gets me as well. Thanks.