• Report: #208093

• Updated: Sat, August 26, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Lean Life PM, Hoodia Burn Fat
leanlifepm.com Internet U.S.A.

Lean Life PM, Hoodia Burn Fat ripoff-fraudulent billing Ontario, California Internet

I unfortunately had the same problems getting a full refund from this company after the product was sent back and confirmed delivered. I had to file the dispute with my financial institution and eventually received the chargeback almost 4months after it was received. What has happened now and why I'm filing this additional report is that this company had retained my charge card and has fraudulently charged me again almost 10months later. I had to cancel my card. I phoned the numbers provided here and only left a message at the one identified by the fraud investigator from Ohio, 877-968-4628.

I would suggest to all those who've had experiences with this company to close down the card used, if not done already. Because of the "free trial" offer originally, your financial institution may consider it a dispute and not a fraudulent charge. Since my original dispute was preserved and the company retained the card and charged it much later, it is now fraud.

Antoinette
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM-Hoodia-Burn-Fat/internet/Lean-Life-PM-Hoodia-Burn-Fat-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Ontario-California-Internet-208093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM, Hoodia Burn Fat