Complaint Review: Lean Life PM (Jason)

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2005

• Reported By:Irvine California
Lean Life PM (Jason)
Draper Utah 84020 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Lean Life PM (Jason) rip off! Thanks to this website, I was able to avoid the parasite who owns LeanLife PM. Draper Utah

Thank you all. I recently ordered a free sample of LeanLife PM as well. I received no confirmation saying that they received my order or any instructions as to how to cancel.

I found the phone number and called them. The first time, after a female voice tells you someone will be with you shortly, they hung up on me. The 2nd time, same thing except I was able to get through after minutes of waiting to the voicemail that asks you to leave a message. I also emailed to cancel.

Because of you guys, I was able to close my credit card account before the parasite started billing me for nothing. Thank you. I'm writing this in case those like me who still have time to do something about it before it gets worse sees our report. I am sorry to those who are still battling with this.

I was dragged into this in the first place because they said I could get a free IPOD Nano. I did not get the ipod because you had to sign up for 6 different offers. LeanLife PM was one of them. So...here's a lesson learned for me.

Lin
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2005 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM-Jason/Draper-Utah-84020/Lean-Life-PM-Jason-rip-off-Thanks-to-this-website-I-was-able-to-avoid-the-parasite-who-163225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM (Jason)