Complaint Review: Lean Life PM - leanlifepm.com - Burn Fat 2

• Submitted: Tue, March 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:Seymour Indiana
Lean Life PM - leanlifepm.com - Burn Fat 2
2060 E. Francis St. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean Life PM - leanlifepm.com - Burn Fat 2 Con-Artists Lieing s****.

I was sucked in to doing one of thoese online surveys. The ones where you get an item free for doing them. Needless to say I didn't complete all of the offers they had to offer.

The one that I completed was the Lean Life PM. I a*s.u.me.d it would be for the good but it wasn't. It said on the site that all you had to do was pay $1.99 for S/H only. Nevertheless that's what you get for a*s.u.me.ing anything.

They took $99.90 out of my account w/o athorization. Yeah, That didn't go over to well with me. I asked someone at the bank on how to go about tracing the transaction they said that's for the police to decide &; I had to file a police report with the local athorities. When I filed the report with the police they told me to contact the Better Business Bureau & the Attorney Generals Office in California.

I'm still in the proccess of contacting the both of them. Beleive you me these F*CK#RS are going to pay one way or another. Oh yeah, the very first thing I done when I found this out W.A.V.E. 3 N.E.W.S. heard about this by ours truely.

I also received today an email from ftc.gov ; that stated:
Thank you for visiting the FTC's web page and for using our NEW electronic Talk To Us form. Here's what happened to your information after you sent it to us:

One of our consumer counselors reviewed the information you sent us. If it was related to the FTC's law
enforcement responsibilities, we entered it into our shared law enforcement data system. We share this
data system with law enforcement agencies throughout the United States and Canada. Attached is your electronic response, which includes your reference number. Any enclosures can be found at www.FTC.GOV under the
News Releases, Publications, Speeches option.

Information from consumers like you helps Federal, State and Local authorities investigate possible illegal practices and enforce our laws. Someone from the Federal Trade Commission or another law enforcement agency may contact you if they need additional information to help them in an investigation.

Thank you for using our Talk To Us form, and please continue to use the FTC's web page, www.ftc.gov, to get free information to help you avoid costly consumer problems.

One more thing and this isn't a lie Burn Fat 2 & Lean Life PM are the same company don't believe me go to leanlifepm.com it will show Burn Fat 2 instead. I also have other facts to prove this I received an email today from Burn Fat 2 When I clicked on it; it had an add for Lean Life PM.

Seymour, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM-leanlifepmcom-Burn-Fat-2/Ontario-California/Lean-Life-PM-leanlifepmcom-Burn-Fat-2-Con-Artists-Lieing-SOBs-Fraudulent-billing-179845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM - leanlifepm.com - Burn Fat 2