• Report: #190020

• Submitted: Thu, May 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 06, 2006

• Reported By:FAIRFIELD Iowa
Lean Life PM
Ontario. California Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean Life PM I have two unopened bottles of product and would like return and refund and stop all future auto-ships. all requests to cancel have fallen on deaf ears Ontario California

all requests to cancel have fallen on deaf ears

I am currently on Disability for a mental disorder. I have two unopened bottles of LeanLifePM, because my doctor prohibited me from taking them. Could you please send me the return address and credit my account, stopping all future auto-ships? I would be happy to have my doctor confirm I did not know what I was getting myself into. Thanks for your help.

CARA
FAIRFIELD, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-PM/Ontario-California/Lean-Life-PM-I-have-two-unopened-bottles-of-product-and-would-like-return-and-refund-and-s-190020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life PM