• Report: #192424

• Updated: Sat, May 20, 2006

• Reported By:vancouver Washington
Lean Life Pm Aka Burn Fat 2
www.leanlifepm.com Internet U.S.A.

Lean Life Pm Aka Burn Fat 2 ripoff--they took me for the last of our money without warning Internet

i just had a baby, so i was looking around the internet for diet pills, patches, anything to take off the pounds. i came across lean life pm (loose weight while your sleeping and wake up with plenty of energy) which sounded great to me. they told me alls i had to pay was 1.99 s&h for a 1 week free trial.

i couldn't wait for my pills to come in. after i recieved them i didnt really like em' but about a week later a bigger bottle came in. i thought "oh cool you know they messed up and sent me 2 bottles". that was until i read the paper they sent with it saying they billed my visa 97.14.

i was so angery i called them right away, i waited on hold for at least 2 hours with no answer just an operator telling me i was the next caller. after waiting so long i called my cc company and they said even if they closed my account they could keep charging me and it would go thru.

i was about to just leave it alone and keep sending back the bottles-but now i'm going to call my visa company first thing in the morning. thanks

Tiki
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2006 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-Pm-Aka-Burn-Fat-2/internet/Lean-Life-Pm-Aka-Burn-Fat-2-ripoff-they-took-me-for-the-last-of-our-money-without-warning-192424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life Pm Aka Burn Fat 2