lumber

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2005

• Reported By:sun prairie Wisconsin
Lean Life Pm
2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean Life Pm ripoff Ontario California

They have billed me now $99.00 without my permission not only once but twice. They have sent me 6 bottles of their product! I requested only one free sample!

I tried to talk to someone at Lean Life PM
thinking it was mistake, but I cannot get in touch with anyone there!

I don't know what to do except to void out my credit card! I am out $198.00 now because of it!. Lean Life PM is ripping people off.

If I were a smart lawyer I would begin a case-action law suit against them, because I am obviuosly not alone in my complaint!

Please help!

Matt
sun prairie, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life-Pm/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-Life-Pm-ripoff-Ontario-California-169423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life Pm