Complaint Review: Lean Life

• Submitted: Mon, October 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 09, 2006

• Reported By:clearwater Florida
Lean Life
leanlifepm.com , California U.S.A.

Lean RX, Lean Life ripoff Ontario California

I had ordered the product a yearago.After I called them at the old number they had then, they continued to charge my account even after I called them. I finally had to call my credit cardcompany to get then charges refunded. They stopped charging for awhile but on my September statement there was another 79.95 charge. I called the new number 800-296-2029 three times and left may name and number but no response. I will have to call my credit card company again.

Erwin
clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2006 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life/California/Lean-RX-Lean-Life-ripoff-Ontario-California-214870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life