• Report: #192283

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:MIDLOTHIAN Virginia
Lean Life
leanlifepm.com Internet U.S.A.

Lean Life Pm. also E Curves ripoff. not only will they not respond, the e curves part of the busniss claim they are not affilcated with them anymore Ontario Internet

I got hooked into this mess with an offer of a free laptop. I can not believe i was that stupid. When I got to the end of the scam I found out the only way to get the free laptop was to buy a car and get two credit cards. At that point I attempted to cancel all of the crazy things i had signed up for. I thought you always had 48 hours to cancel a contract. Well, the only items that i am having trouble with are the lean life pm..also under the name of e curves. E curves claims not to be associated with lean life anymore, but i am unable to get my money back from either. I can not get the web site to come up for lean life and the number i have just rings busy all the time. 99.90 from lean life. 28.97 from e curves. The same lap top scam also was with White Overnight. I am in the process of contesting the 400.00 they charged me. So my orginal issue was with the laptop scam,,then lean life pm..e curves and finally White overnight. Warning.. nothing is free.. stay away from the free laptop scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Life/internet/Lean-Life-Pm-also-E-Curves-ripoff-not-only-will-they-not-respond-the-e-curves-part-of-t-192283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Life