Complaint Review: Lean Lifepm

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2005

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Lean Lifepm
P O Box 125 Draper, Utah U.S.A.

Lean Lifepm they sent thru an order after I e-mailed them and told not send and I do not do auto ships on my acct. they also then came back attached 99$ to my acct after 4 e-mails and numerous calls to so called cs ripoff Draper Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: getting your money back

This unreputable company shipped product and charged my acct after I cancelled and told them not to send. I do not accept or do business on my acct with auto drafts. I sent them numerous e-mails and many calls to cs. Then they had the further audascity to attach another 100$ to my acct in less than week, obviously forgetting their 14 day trial period to cancell. I will be reporting this company to the BBB in Indiana and also the state attorney general.

Josiah
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-Lifepm/Draper-Utah-84020/Lean-Lifepm-they-sent-thru-an-order-after-I-e-mailed-them-and-told-not-send-and-I-do-not-d-166081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean Lifepm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

getting your money back

AUTHOR: Marshall - (U.S.A.)

If this tried and true method of ripping people off got you, but it was taken off your credit card...you do have a recourse.

Contact the bank that the card is drawn on, ie:the Bank the funds were taken from and initiate "Chargeback" proceedings.

You have various options to choose from such as non-reciept of goods, services NOT rendered and a few others. Your Bank representitive will (or should) giving you choices to choose from and advise you which is your best bet to get a refund.

This is a tried and true way to combat these crooks and the Bank 95% of the time gets you a refund.

The Bank favors the consumer, not the Business, in "Chargeback" affairs. I KNOW this because I worked for a credit card processing company for many years and saw this action getting people their money back within the billing cycle.

Good Luck in retrieving your money