Complaint Review: Lean RX-Henderson Lean Rx-Ontario

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
Lean RX-Henderson Lean Rx-Ontario
leanrx.net , Canada, Internet U.S.A.

Lean RX-Henderson Lean Rx-Ontario rip-off fraudulant billing Ontario, Canada, Internet

Lean Rx Ontario charged my credit card $79.95 on 9/4/2006. I have no idea what this company does or who they are. I tried to contact the 800 number several times and left various messages, but no one ever returned my call. I filed a dispute with my credit card company. They refunded me the $79.95, but it was a long process with a lot of hassle.

Again on 1/2/2007 my card was charged, only this time by Lean RX Henderson and it was for $74.95. Once again, I called a different 800 number only to have no answer on the other end. I again called my credit card company and am currently waiting on paperwork to file a dispute.

During the process of waiting, I checked my credit card statement and found another charge by the same company posted on 1/16/2007 for $69.95. I cannot cancel my credit card until the dispute has been filed. This company is costing me money, time, and patience.
Please make sure if you find this company charging you, you immediately file a dispute and cancel your credit card or change account numbers.

Denise
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX-Henderson-Lean-Rx-Ontario/Canada-Internet/Lean-RX-Henderson-Lean-Rx-Ontario-rip-off-fraudulant-billing-Ontario-Canada-Internet-230755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX-Henderson Lean Rx-Ontario