Complaint Review: Lean RX, Hoodia

• Submitted: Mon, September 25, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:Dracut Massachusetts
Lean RX, Hoodia
2060 E Francis Street Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX, Hoodia ripoff changed my debit card Ontario California

After reveiwing my Business checking account I noticed a charge for "Lean RX" for $79.95. I called the company repeatedly with no response. I've called my bank and have to cancel my debit card and will be issued a new one in 10 days, a major inconvenience because I use my debit card on a daily basis.

I was not shooked to see the web site on Lean RX-Hoodia riboff, but why is this allowed to happen? I have wasted far to much time and money trying to correct my account and would like to see this company out of business..

You may want to check out a company called "HerStyler" 12626 Raymer St.,North Hollywood, Ca 91605. 818.255.0600. I used my debit card at the Boston Gift Show with this company and received the Lean RX charge on the same day. Both companies are located in Ca.

I hope my complaint does not go unnoticed. I am a small business owner and can not afford to have charges like this placed on my business account.
Sincerely,

Faith
Dracut, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX-Hoodia/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-RX-Hoodia-ripoff-changed-my-debit-card-Ontario-California-212617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX, Hoodia