Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:La Plata Maryland
Lean RX
2060 E. Francis Street Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX Fraudulent charge. Ontario California

Through my credit card company, I was able to find out that somehow the Hoodia company and this Lean Rx are connected.

Over 7 months ago I ordered the Hoodia product to give it a try. I didn't like the product so I cancelled any further orders that might be shipped out in the future.

Here I am 7 months later trying to call a company listed on my credit card statement in the amount of $79.95.

I called the number listed on my statement and there was no live person answering the phone. When I left a message 2-3 times a day for 6 days, I got no response.

Lean Rx made a charge to my account in the amount of $79.95, for something I didn't recieve nor requested.

Buyers beware of what companies you give your credit card number to.

Luisa
La Plata, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91671/Lean-RX-Fraudulent-charge-Ontario-California-216333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX