Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Mon, October 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 09, 2006

• Reported By:Tarboro North Carolina
Lean RX
2060 Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX Unauthorized charge of $79.95 to my credit card. Ontario California

Several months ago I ordered a free sample of Hoodia 66. I paid for shipping and handling using my credit card. My credit card was billed $97.41 for more pills which I did not order. I wrote my credit card company about the unathorized charges and and they informed me that the charges were recurring. They recommended that I call Hoodia 66 which I did.

I telephoned Hoodia 66 and told them that I would return the pills because I did not authorize any charges to my credit card. I also told them that the pills did not work. They assured me that I would receive a credit and I did.

On September 4, 2006, my credit card was billed $79.95 by a company called Lean RX which I now know is affiliated with Hoodia 66. I wrote my credit card company; cut-up my card and sent it back because I don't see an end to this problem. This company should not be allowed to get away with ripping people off. Where is justice?

Tarboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2006 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-RX-Unauthorized-charge-of-7995-to-my-credit-card-Ontario-California-214945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX