Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Union City Pennsylvania
Lean RX
2060 E. Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX ripoff Ontario California

*Author of original report: Lean RX

Lean RX charged my debit card for 79.95. I didn't authorize the charge nor did I order the stuff. This has happend to me twice. The first time was from Hoodia, they refuned my account a couple of days after they charged me. Lean RX hasn't done nothing yet. I have called them, they never called back. I called today Friday the 15, 2006 and it said they were closed but their hours are Monday thur Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. I want my money back.

Rebecca
Union City, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-RX-ripoff-Ontario-California-211139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX

Lean RX

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

They called me back today 9-20-2006, but didn't answer when I called back. I had to leave another message.