Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 05, 2006

• Reported By:Upper Marlboro Maryland
Lean RX
2060 E Francis St, Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX ripoff Ontario California

I orderd the trail bottle of Leanlife PM, for $1.99. I then received two bottle of the same products. and charged me $97.41.

I called and reported the mistake and was told to return the bottles unopen, which I did. And then a month later I was charged $79.95 again. I have yet to received a refund of $97.41 and when I try to call about the $79.95. I get a recording asking me to leave my phone and name and someone will call me back shortly.

Sharon
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-RX-ripoff-Ontario-California-214350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX