Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Tue, September 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 26, 2006

• Reported By:Hallandale Florida
Lean RX
20260 Francis St, Viejo, California U.S.A.

Lean RX ripoff Viejo California

On August 26, I was charged $69.95 by FS-Hoodia Burn Fat Mission Viejo CA on my visa card which amount was credited on the same card on September 6 but again I was charged $79.95 by Lean RX 800-296-2029 800-2962029 on September 7th 2006.

I received my Visa statement a week ago but didn't verified it until today (9/26/06). I contacted immediatly the Visa card and refuted all those charges and went on the internet to learn more about those companies and that's when I found out that I have been rip-off and that I am not the only one.

I did signed for a trial offer of diet pills months ago and cancelled any further shipments within a week, as the pills made me sick but I don't remember the name on that trial and I got rid of the paper work.

Lise
Hallandale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Viejo-California-91761/Lean-RX-ripoff-Viejo-California-212773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX